WestExec Advisors is a strategic advisory firm that offers unique geopolitical expertise to help business leaders make the best decisions in a complex and volatile international landscape. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality work and real value to our clients. We collectively spent decades in public service putting the mission first and bring that same level of commitment to our company and our clients at WestExec. We advance our clients’ interests and strengthen U.S. economic prosperity and national security by providing the best strategic advice — with integrity at the core of everything we do.
OUR VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
Integrity. Excellence. Investing in our People.
- We adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards, and we commit ourselves to engaging in responsible business practices as a fundamental principle of our firm.
- We ensure that in meeting our clients’ needs, we proactively raise ideas and potential challenges for resolution, consistent with our ethics, values, and principles.
- We commit to helping our team develop and perform to their full potential. We continuously strengthen our high-performance, collaborative “one team” culture by promoting learning, proactivity, creativity, and flexibility at the individual and organizational level.
- To be consistent with our values and to maximize our success, we are committed to ensuring an inclusive environment that welcomes and supports a diversity of views and backgrounds and encourages input from all perspectives. We refrain from taking firm-wide positions on matters of policy or politics; we believe each of our firm’s team members has their own individual, unique voice and perspective, and we find strength in this diversity.
- We ensure that the companies with whom we work meet our ethical standards. We conduct a careful due diligence process to ensure that our partners adhere to the same strict ethics and values to which we hold our firm and team members.
- We provide a wide range of consulting services for clients from a variety of industries; however, we are not lobbyists, we do not act as an agent for any foreign principal, and we do not do work for any governments or state-owned enterprises.